Wednesday, June 3, 2015

T-Minus 48 Hours Till London


Hello Blog,
So sorry for neglecting you the past couple days. I got home late one day, then came home with food poisoning from bad Chinese last night. I went to sleep yesterday at 8:30!? I cannot remember the last time I went to sleep that early! I can't even remember the last time I went to sleep before Midnight!? Anyways in less than 48 hours I will be in London!!!! I am so excited, but I am just now finishing packing. I have plans to go to lunch tomorrow then we leave for the airport around 5pm. I am glad we are flying a red eye so I can sleep on the flight then arrive in London about 11am. It has been my dream for years to go to London and it is so surreal that its really happening! When I get back I promise to write about the trip, and about what I brought with me. I am waiting till after the trip so I can say what worked and what I wish I had done differently. I am currently writing some posts sharing playlists I listen to and articles I have found to post while I am away. Be sure to check out my Insta for pictures and updates from the trip!!
Love you all!! 
Bailey xx
P.S. the photo above is from my trip to Destin earlier this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment