Saturday, May 30, 2015

Feel As If I'm Finally Clean


So Blog,
Today is a new day and I decided I needed a new playlist with some new music. Lately I have been listening to really sad break up music because of last week. Well I finally got around to writing that blog post about being broken up with and it really, really helped. I have had a really long week at work and I have to work all the way up till I leave for Europe. BUT I AM LEAVING FOR EUROPE THURSDAY!!!!!! As you can tell I cannot wait!!!!! So here is the playlist I put on a CD to listen to in my car. I feel as if I have moved on and I truly believe its because of the rain we had last night. Check out my last post, but I feel as if I am finally clean. 
Heres to New Beginnings and to Europe.
Bailey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment