Tuesday, June 23, 2015

London


Hello Blog!
Sorry for being so distant lately! Anyways here are some photos from my day at London! We arrived in London about 11 am their time after a red eye flight. I had a interesting flight over. I slept most of the time, but the last hour the kid beside me got sick so I didn't eat breakfast and had to move constantly till I found a empty seat that I moved to. Anyways We landed and went through customs then took a cab to our hotel. Now I absolutely loved London and I fully intend on coming back to study abroad. We had Nandos for lunch, and it was well worth it!! I now understand why all the British people I follow love it so much. One of the best things we did during our short time in London  was that we took a open bus tour of London at Night. It was so cool to be able to go around the city hearing about it from a local and seeing every thing from night. This is where I got most of my photos. I highly recommend the London at Night tour. Hyde park was also beautiful and I loved the horse track that they have going around the outside. Made me wish I had a horse to gallop around the track. Tomorrow I will post about my second day in London! Here are some more photos I took from the tour.
Bailey xx




No comments:

Post a Comment