Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Hello Blog,
I just wanted to share with you the two most inspirational songs that have gotten me to this point of my life. I've been thinking a lot about music lately and how important it has been to me and my life. I will post an 8track playlist soon with my all time favorite songs. But for now here are my top two.

Number 2: American Dream MKTO
This song I guarantee if you saw me driving on the highway with this song playing you will see a full concert. I sing the regular lyrics, the harmonies, the guitar, and i play the drums on my steering wheel. Since I have a dream of moving to a big city (Most likely L.A.) to achieve my dreams this song reminds me to keep my dream alive.



Number 1: You Need Me, I Don't Need You Ed Sheeran
I am sure if you knew me you would be well aware how much I love Ed Sheeran. Ever since I heard this song it just reasoned with me and it has became my own anthem. Before every horse show, every speech, every interview, and anything else important in my life I would listen or sing this song to myself. I took one week and learned all the lyrics to the eleven minute version of this song. My parents heard the song one day and were amazed when I completed the whole rap. I have a couple friends that know part of the words along with me. One of them even painted me a picture of Ed and wrote all the lyrics for the background. I have an incredibly independent nature and this song completes my idea that I can achieve my dreams in life with or without the help of others. I have included the normal version of this song and the extended version, so it is up to you which one you want to listen to.


Hope you enjoy these songs as much as I do.
Love,
Bailey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment