Saturday, June 27, 2015

Rise Again


Hello Blog!
So a while ago I made a post called To The Boy Who Broke My Heart. Well I'll be honest that break up hurt, but I can finally say I am over it. How I knew I was over it was a couple days ago he sent me a snapchat that said hanging with this sweet girl and it was a selfie with some girl I've never seen before, and you know what I was fine with it, like honestly I don't care if you are with others girls, when I get back to school I'll be with other guys. Life has been pretty good for me I just got to travel through Europe and I got to see my best friend twice this week. Over all I know that I do not need a significant other to make me feel full. Its time to set my sights to where I am going and my goodbyes to where I've been.
Love,
Bailey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment